When your service booking is completed you will received the following confirmations.
1. A Booking Confirmation SMS.
2. A Booking Confirmation Email detailing your Service Date, Details of the Service Booked and a receipt of your Payment.
3. A Reminder SMS the day before your Booking.
4. A Itemised Invoice will also be provided to you on the day of your Service by Reception.
The Option to Pay at Pick Up on the Service Day is available with all Bookings.
Therefore you may book your service and pay on the service date. Payment in advance is not required to make your service booking. It is provided only as an option for your convenience and to streamline our service.
If your would like to Book and Pay for your Service in Advance, Booking may be paid for up to two weeks in advance of Service Date.
All Payments are Fully Refundable if Booking is Cancelled or Amended before the Service Day.
If you have any Questions or need help making your Online Booking please contact us at 5493 8878.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Protune Mechanical website. The types of personal information collected on service bookings and orders is:
• E-mail address
• Phone number
• Credit/Debit Card Information
• Car Details
• Service Required
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing a order to make your service booking. We do not share this information with outside parties.
We use the return e-mail address to answer the order we receive.
The information you have provided will also be used for the following purposes:
• Advising You that your Vehicle is Due For A Service (Service Reminders)
• Customer Surveys and Individual Follow-Up Calls or Emails
• Advising You of Offers or Information Which May be Relevant to You
• Setting Up Your Account In Our Workshop Software to Perform the Service You Booked.
• Booking Reminders
Your Website Account
You can Access, Delete or Modify your Account at Anytime on the Website.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com or phone 5493 8878.
[Information Relating to Electronic Transactions Entered into Via this Website will be Protected by Encryption Technology.]