Roadworthy Certificate Qld Transport



Book and Pay Online 

Same Day Electronic Lodgement


Whether you are selling your vehicle, have just moved from interstate or transferring your registration we can help make the process easy.


Electronic Lodgement throught the ICO direct to Queensland Transport.





✔  Quick

✔ Easy

✔  Same Day Service


Approved Queensland Transport Examiners

         Electronic Lodgement Direct To Queensland Transport

In Queensland a Safety Certificate (Roadworthy Certificate) is needed when:


You are Selling your Vehicle

Transferring Registration to a New Owner

Transferring to Queensland Registration from Another State or Territory

Re-Registering an Unregistered Vehicle.


A Roadworthy Inspection covers the basic vehicle safety standards for many components including:


Body Rust or Damage


For full details and requirements see Queensland Transports Link: The Vehicle Inspection Guidelines.

This link will explain how a safety certificate inspection is performed and the reasons a vehicle may fail an inspection.


A safety certificate inspection is not a comprehensive mechanical inspection on the quality, or life expectancy of a vehicle.

If you are buying a used vehicle you should also get for a full mechanical Pre Purchase Inspection.