Recommended Once A Year
Full Check of A/C System and Pressure Test
The Refrigerant Is Removed & New Refrigerant Gassed Into The System
Leak Test To Ensure System Is Working
We are so lucky on the Sunshine Coast, Beautiful Beaches, Pools and Cool Ocean Breezes.
There are so many ways to keep cool in our long hot summer.
But a sitting on the highway with broken down car air conditioning is definitly not one of them.
You never realise just how much you Love our Air Conditioning, until it isn’t working, especially in the middle of a Sunshine Coast summer.
Repair Services for your Car’s Air Conditioning
Vehicle air conditioning repair usually consists of a variety of tasks. Starting with annual assessments, performance checks, diagnosis and replacement of system components. All your air conditioning maintenance and repairs can be completed at Protune Mechanical by a qualified mechanic/auto electrician.
Yearly inspections ensure that the cooling system works as intended and that there are no refrigerant leaks.
Air Conditioning Services:
– System fans level check
– System PSI pressure reading
– Output temperature check
– Blower fan and compressor examination to ensure proper operation
– Belts and hoses inspection to discover indications of aging and potential failure
– Diagnosis of possible problems with faulty switches, fuses, wiring, the condenser, or internal compressor seals failure
– Regas Car’s Air Conditioning
– While a car’s air conditioning system is sealed, leaks can still occur. When that happens you need an air conditioner Regassed, which includes:
At Protune Mechanical in Kawana our Air Conditioning Services include everything from a checkup to a full repair.
So, if your AC has developed problems, don’t suffer in the heat because of it, hand that issue to our skillful hands!